I Love Kizomba Sensual Festival Road Trip
ILKSF is the biggest Kizomba festival in The Netherlands, located in the heart of the “City of Lights” Eindhoven.
At this amazing festival you will find all the elements that are essential for the creation of wonderful moments.
★ WHY EINDHOVEN? ★
- Modern City; “City of Lights”
- Easy access from the highway
- 1 hour by car from Germany
- 1 hour by car from Belgium
- 2,5 hours by car from Luxemburg
- Eindhoven Airport is only 15 minutes by public transport
- Central Station with direct connections to cities like, Amsterdam and Rotterdam
- All our venues are in the centre, within a 10 min walk from each other and the central station.
★ WHAT TO EXPECT AT ILKSF Protected content ! ★
- 6 days of parties | 4 days of Social | 3 Days of Workshops
- International & National Artists
- Different and Breathtaking Party Venues
- Main Hotel is Exclusive for ILKSF Visitors
- After Parties in the Main Hotel “Hampshire Crown”
- Indoor/Outdoor Party
- Crazy, Sexy and Cool Dresscodes
- 3 Dance Areas
- Entertainment: Fashion show, Dance performances & more
- Seminary about the Kizomba Culture
- All in one package deals: Hotel, Food, Pass, Drinks & T-shirts
★ HIGH LEVEL SCHEDULE ★
★ DRESSCODES ★
- Thursday: Bob Marley / Jamaican colors
- Friday: Samacaca
- Saturday: black tie and red carpet
- Sunday: all white with a touch of gold
★ PASSES ★
There is only one type of pass; an all access pass which gives you access to Parties, Workshops and Social Room. To gain access to the after parties you will have to be checked-in as a guest in the main hotel.
★ ADDRESSES ★
★ GETTING THERE ★
The best is to fly to Amsterdam Schipol and from there 1.30hr train ride.
★ WHERE TO STAY ★
The city is not that big, anywhere closeby the train station will keep you in the area of the different venues. Check Protected content
★★★★★★ IMPORTANT ★★★★★★★
Please take care of all your reservations and bookings! Let me know when you have done to organize arrivals and departures easier.
With energy, and dancing sparkling vibes,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.