City Centre Photowalk
Release your inner shutterbug, artist or paparazzi and join a photowalk in the Hamburg City Centre on Saturday afternoon.
The plan is simple:
1. Meet at 3 p.m. at the meeting point
2. I'll set a challenge, to provide inspiration
3. I will share a list of points of interest and a route with the finishing location. That way if anyone stops for a coffee or loses the group en route then that person can catch up or find everyone at the end
4. We meet at the finishing point at 5 p.m, likely a coffee shop or a public space with a coffee shop nearby so everyone can chat and mingle after.
You do not need:
- a fancy camera, if all you have is the camera in your phone then that works too
- to be some kind of serious photographer who has read a million books. If you like making photographs and would like to make more, or simply want to try out something new, come along
Are you interested? Come along. Bring your friends. The meeting is free!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.