Street Photography - Wide & Close
I unexpectantly have free time tomorrow so who would come join me to practice some street photography and release your inner shutterbug, artist or paparazzi.
The plan is simple:
1. Meet at 10 a.m at the meeting point
2. This week the challenge is centred around practicing the ideas from this video - Protected content which is all about shooting wide and close.
3. The aim it to get comfortable shooting in crowds and in busy places and also getting much much closer to the people we shoot. We will therefore be concentrating on the Haupbahnhof and Mönckebergstraße areas and not wandering far.
4. At the end we can go for a coffee, discuss what we liked, disliked about the challenge and we can go through our images and select the Protected content we liked. I'll bring a laptop to make that easier, it has an inbuilt card reader so that should make it easier.
You do not need:
- a fancy camera, if all you have is the camera in your phone then that works too
- to be some kind of serious photographer who has read a million books. If you like making photographs and would like to make more, or simply want to try out something new, come along
- A camera lens with a focal length greater than 24 mm, so leave the big zoom lenses at home. If you have wider angle lenses feel free to bring them along. If none of the previous two sentences made much sense to you, don't worry about it, just bring whatever equipment you want.
Are you interested? Come along. Bring your friends. It's free
The meeting point is: Protected content
See you there,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.