Lecture + Art Walk
THE LECTURE IS FREE WITH MUSEUM ADMISSION. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED. PLEASE REFER TO THE MUSEUM WEBSITE FOR ADMISSION.
DO NOT ASK IF YOU CAN JOIN US ONLY FOR THE WALK BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS "NO!"
THE PROGRAM FOR THE DAY.
1. We will meet at the Noguchi for the lecture, which is one hour long. Protected content
2. We will spend a bit of time to check out the exhibition. Protected content
3. We will check out Socrates Park, which will take a very short time. Socrates Park is super close to the Noguchi. Protected content
4. We will walk to Roosevelt Island via the Roosevelt Island Bridge and check out the murals done by local artists at the Motorgate Garage.
5. We will walk to the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park from where you get enjoy a stunning view of the UN. Protected content
6. We will walk to The Lighthouse Park. Protected content
6. Finally we will loop back and you can choose to walk back to Queens or take the subway or tramway into Manhattan at the end of the walk.
I will be returning to Queens.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.