IF YOU ARE LATE AND DO NOT CATCH THE SAME TRAMWAY WITH US YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP WITH THE GROUP.
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT 11:00
We will ...
1.take the tramway to Roosevelt Island.
2. walk to the Light House Protected content via Main Street which I have never done so I am eager to see what it looks like.
3. walk to the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park from where you get enjoy a stunning view of the UN. Protected content
4. loop to the Roosevelt Island Bridge and check out the murals done by local artists.
5. cross the Roosevelt island bridge, which connects the island with Queens.
6. walk to Socrates Park and check out the new installations. Protected content
The whole walk is a little shy of 6 miles.
OPTIONAL: lunch after the walk.
You can get back into the city via the N/W and R trains. That is a 15 minutes walk to the N/Q subways.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.