Succulent Terrarium Workshop Picnic
Dear Creative Explorers!
We are bringing something exciting for you in the month of September.
Learn to build your very own Succulent Terrariums. They are beautiful modern decor to have around the house and easy to maintain. Learn with us and you'll find that the sky is the limit when it comes to building your own terrariums. And you will learn all this in a cozy picnic environment in a beautiful park.
What you will learn/agenda (date):
1. 10.30am- Brief introduction and ice breaking session.
2. Start by understanding the layers of building a terrarium.
3. Exploring different kinds of soil, pebbles, moss & succulents.
4. Preparing your creative idea for your terrarium.
5. Break for lunch and chats.
6. Start building your terrarium.
7. Learning how to take care and maintain your succulents.
8. Share and appreciation of terrariums.
9. Chats. Workshop ends at 1.30-2pm.
Essentially, you will be bringing back home a succulent terrarium built by you, step-by-step knowledge of how to build & maintain your terrariums and new friendship connections.
Lunch: Submarine sandwiches, fresh fruits, desserts and drinks will be available for free.
Important: Please only sign up if you are sure. Once you register for this event, you'll receive a message with payment details. As it's an outdoor workshop, fulfillment is subject to weather conditions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.