Halloween Terrarium Picnic - KL
Halloween is the best time to dress up and get creative with arts & crafts activities.
Join us for a fun & spooky picnic fun! No experience required. We provide everything you need to create your succulent terrarium masterpiece.
Enjoy refreshments, music and great company!
Learn to build your very own Succulent Terrariums. They are beautiful modern decor to have around the house, office or as gifts and are easy to maintain. Learn with us and you'll find that the sky is the limit when it comes to building your own terrariums. And you will learn all this in a cozy picnic environment in a beautiful park.
What you will learn/agenda:
1. 5pm- Brief introduction and ice breaking session.
2. Start by understanding the layers of building a terrarium.
3. Exploring different kinds of soil, pebbles, moss & succulents.
4. Preparing your creative idea for your terrarium.
5. Break for snacks and chats.
6. Start building your terrarium.
7. Learning how to take care and maintain your succulents.
8. Share and appreciation of terrariums.
9. Chats. Workshop ends at Protected content .
Essentially, you will be bringing back home a Halloween-themed succulent terrarium built by you, step-by-step knowledge of how to build & maintain your terrariums and new friendship connections.
Important: What are you waiting for? Sign up now. Please only sign up if you are sure. Payment has to be made in advance and booking will only be secured upon receipt of payment.
As it's an outdoor workshop, fulfillment is subject to weather conditions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.