Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Celebration
Have you been to the oldest botanical garden in Hungary?
Eötvös Loránd University's Faculty of Medicine established the garden in Protected content . Its location was changed several times since the 18th century and the present site was purchased in Protected content .
Füvészkert is a green island in the 8th district. It is interesting in itself and still managed by the university, has over Protected content plants, including Protected content ginkgo trees, a palm house with tropical and subtropical plants and a Japanese garden, which hosts a Cherry Blossom (Sakura) festival every April.
Let's enjoy the Cherry Blossom Celebration here in Protected content
At this time, when the cherry trees blossom at Füvészkert, visitors follow the Japanese tradition and have picnics on blankets in the garden while admiring the blooming Sakura trees, so please feel free to bring blankets, food and drink to enjoy this celebration. For your information there will be Kolbice truck there.
The program on this Sunday:
• Fine art exhibition-Szabó-Szöllösi Tünde
• Exhibition of traditional Japanese arms and equipment.
• Exhibition of Japanese rise paper sumi paintings -Anna Pancireva
• Exhibition of Japanese stone stamps Anna Pancireva orosz
• Manga drawing -Magyar Anime Társaság
• Reiki introduction and healing
• 10h-11.30h, Protected content és 14h-15.30 japanese kokeshi-doll preparation workshop- Tóth-Vásárhelyi Réka -on the basis of previous registration on Facebook.
• 9:15h, 10:45h, 12:15, 13:45, 15:15 Japanese gastronomical workshop Negura Cooking School -Miso maru, Hanami onigiri, -tsukemono - on the basis of previous registration of Facebook.
Famous Paul street boys book is written by Ferenc Molnár takes place here in Protected content . This book is obligatory reading for every Hungarian primary school student.
Getting to Protected content : Take the subway (M3)/or replacement bus to Klinikák station and walk on Üllői street until Korányi street, where turn left.
According to the weather forecast it will be 20C., so hope to see you.
With best regards, and have a nice day:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.