Seattle Cider Tasting
This is for everyone! Invite all your friends and let's enjoy some cider!!
Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to Seattle for 9th Annual Event
What: 9th annual Cider Summit Seattle, featuring over Protected content including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: Protected content
VIP Tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 24 tasting tickets and exclusive entry on Friday from 2pm-3pm. $40* if purchased through July 31st and $45* starting August 1st while supplies last. VIP tickets will not be available at the gate.
General Admission Tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 16 tasting tickets. $30* if purchased through July 31st, $35* if purchased between August 1st-September 6th, and $45 cash/$46 credit card at the gate.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online including Seattle Admission Tax.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- You will be allowed to re-enter the event both days with wristband on & event tasting glass.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions. (By popular request, the standard pour size has been cut in half from previous years, but number of tasting tickets doubled. Try more ciders for the same cost!)
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Food offerings from Capitol Cider and others. Oregon Fruit Products & Enartis Fruit & Oak Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch fruit & oaked ciders from several participating cideries with consumer vote to determine champion. A Dog Lounge and onsite event store featuring bottles & cans to-go.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.