Life is Like a Goliath of a German Beer Festival . . .
Because you never know what you are going to get . . . next. This is due to the plethora of buttock twitchingly delicious germanic brews available at, Asia's best German beer gathering, OKTOBERFEST (SG)!!
This year, Oktoberfest Asia Protected content again be held in a fully air-conditioned marquee at Tan Quee Lan Street (opposite Bugis Junction); giving more drunkards better accessibility to experience a truly authentic Oktoberfest.
Regular admission ticket includes:
- Entry for 01 pax to the event per day
- Free Oktoberfest Asia 500ml beer stein for each pax
- Free flow choice of brews from 6pm to 11:30pm each day
- Free serving of Oktoberfest Asia "Dinner" platter. Limited to 01 serving per pax from 6pm to 10pm
- Entertainment provided by Hofbrauhaus Band from Munich
I have been in touch with the organisers and Frank has very kindly offered SG Beer Lovers at 10% discount on tickets. Furthermore he is willing to reserve a table/s for group attendees, a benefit usually only available to large corporate turnouts. We have a promo code assigned to us which I can share.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.