Montessori Family Event
Parenting is so much easier and worthwhile if you have people who can share your experience!
In this event, we would like to create an opportunity for parents who are interested in Montessori or already embracing Montessori education in any shape or form to get together and share each other's experience/thoughts.
We have prepared a tatami style room in a local community center so that parents can chat while kids are playing.
- Quick intro of the basic concept of Montessori
- Share each other's parenting experience
- Try simple and easy Montessori activities for kids (applicable up to 6 years old)
- Meet new people, enjoy chat and have fun!
Nearest station: Protected content
If you are joining with your kid(s), let us know their age so that we can prepare activities that are suitable for them. You are also welcome to join on your own:)
Please come along and experience fun and easy Montessori activities with your kids!
* Please note that we are not qualified Montessori teachers. The aim of the event is to simply meet like-minded parents and have fun!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.