Borefts beer fest
*Update Aug 14: tickets for Saturday are sold out* PS I'm also going on Friday if anyone wants to join!
In September the 9th edition of the Borefts Beer Festival will take place at Protected content . I've heard great stories about this festival! Every year De Molen invites about 18 international breweries who bring Protected content craft-beers. Only the best breweries qualify! No regulars, just craft, specials, one-offs and festival beers. Food is also available.
Brewers (list will be updated whenever a new one is announced on FB):
1. Tommie Sjef Wild Ales (Den Helder, NL)
2. Hair of the Dog (Portland, Oregon)
3. Närke Kulturbryggeri (Sweden)
4. Gänstaller Bräu (Germany)
5. Beavertown Brewery (London, UK)
6. Weird Beard Brew Co. (London, UK)
7. Ægir Bryggeri (Norway)
8. Brouwerij Alvinne (Belgium)
9. Stigbergets Bryggeri (Sweden)
10. Põhjala Brewery (Estonia)
11. MONYO Brewery (Budapest, Hungary)
12. Tamamura Honten (Japan)
13. Cerveses La Pirata (Spain)
14. Brouwerijk Kees (Middelburg, NL)
15. Tempest Brewing Co. (Scotland)
16. Bakunin Brewing Co. (St. Petersburg, Russia)
17. Brouwerij Kwartje (The Hague, NL)
18. Brew by numbers (London, UK)
19. Galway Bay Brewery (Ireland)
20. Cloudwater Brew Co. (Manchester, UK)
If you don't want to miss out on this one, be sure to get your ticket online soon!
Tickets (online only)
A ticket costs 30 EUR (see website) and includes a beer glass, festival guide and 10 tokens (1 token = 1 beer). It is possible to buy more tokens at the festival (cash and card accepted). Also merchandise will be available, and food of course!, and De Molen's bottle shop will be open.
How to get there
Protected content (near Gouda) is easy to reach by public transportation. In total it takes about an hour Protected content by train Protected content walk from the station) from both Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
Hope you will join us for some international beer tasting!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.