CANCELED! Lebanon during national day break
Since I didn’t hear from members who signed up despite reminders, this trip is canceled. It will be deleted next week.
Many members have asked me to plan a trip to Lebanon so here it is ! Just keep in mind that I am NOT a tour guide and I am NOT a travel agent but I am Lebanese by blood so I will be with you on this trip as a "friend" not a "guide".
The prices mentioned below DO NOT include flight so you have to book your own flight. The international airport of Beirut is called - Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport. Many nationalities get visa on arrival, however, please double check visa requirement based on your nationality with the Lebanese Embassy. You can find useful information on below link:
Below the itinerary:
- Wednesday 29th Nov, pick up from airport and checkin at hotel. Later in the afternoon/early evening (based on flight arrivals), walking tour in Beirut guided by myself ;)
- Thursday 30th Nov, Baalbek & visit to winery - All Day
- Friday 1st Dec, Jeitta Grotto, Harissa & Byblos - All Day
- Saturday 2nd Dec, Mleeta Museum and Jezzine Waterfall
- Sunday 3rd Dec, checkout and transfer to airport
The price :
- USD500 per person if payment done before 31st October
- USD600 per person if payment done after 31st October
The above prices include:
- Airport transfer (pick-up and drop-off)
- 3 sightseeing tours as mentioned above in a private vehicle.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast (sharing in 2 or 3 bedrooms furnished apartment).
Of course, "night out" is also a must when visiting Beirut so this will be plans based on the preference of the majority of the group.
To join the trip:
1- Put your name on guest list
2 -Book your ticket and send me flight details
3- Contact me to pay the money
Please read the above details carefully and if you still any clarification contact me. You can reach me on whatsapp at Protected content .
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.