"Do it internationally 2019" - Moci Export Forum
Dear members and export professionals,
We are inviting you to the 11th edition of MOCI FORUM "FAITES DE L’INTERNATIONAL", an event for export professionals and international start-ups organised by the famous "Moniteur du Commerce international" which brings together Protected content every year.
9h Protected content
- stands & appointments partners
- BtoB meeting with country experts: Europe/ Asia/ Americas
9h Protected content Workshops
- The Regulatory steps required to export goods
- Tech it Abroad - Focus Northern Europe, CH, USA
*10h30 : our IN-meeting
10h Protected content workshops
- Finance your international development
- UK market - with or without Brexit
11h Protected content workshop
- What solutions to succeed your export journey?
14h Protected content BtoB meetings
17h Protected content Awards ceremony
*19h00: Cocktail (our IN-meeting)
-> register for free, but is it MANDATORY - online previously
LINK: Protected content
Looking forward to meeting you,
Métro: George V - Line 1
Bus: Friedland - Haussmann - Lines 43/52
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.