WINE TRIP IN FIRELAND VINEYARD
Dear WINE lovers
Interested in joining a WINE tour ?
WINE tasting of one of the treasure of Azerbaijan ?
Join us on 11th July
Meeting point Protected content
On this tour you will be picked up by an air conditioned vehicle in Baku. We will then proceed towards FIRELAND WINEYARD.
One of the most traditional, boutique and largest wineries of Azerbaijan. On this tour we will get to visit their facilities, and let wine experts explain us all about their production, wine cellars, and plantations.
Visiting fields of FIRELAND VINEYARD, winery, cellar, fermentation rooms and multiple tastings with food (different kinds of wines, snacks, with basil pesto and sun-dried tomatoes, cheese plate, nuts, raisins, pistachio nuts, pita bread, fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and herbs...).
14. Protected content GANJLIK MALL BAKU
14. Protected content FIRELAND VINEYARD
15. Protected content Fields of Vineyard, taking photos, English speaking people will explain and show producing process of red and white wine, tasting different sort of wines.
15. Protected content table (Different red and White wines, snacks, with basil pesto and sun-dried tomatoes, cheese plate, nuts, raisins, pistachio nuts, pita bread, fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and herbs...)
17. Protected content buying with factory prices :)
18. Protected content Fireland Vineyard
19. Protected content at GANJLIK MALL
Price per person is 40 $
(all included and Transport ).
PLEASE MAKE RESERVATION by Protected content
If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 1 day (24HOURS) of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 12 HOURS of the scheduled departure, there is a Protected content cancellation fee
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.