Picnic and Movie night
Why not to take advantage of warm summer weather and head outdoors for our next event.
The UWA Somerville Auditorium, located among the pine trees, is my favourite outdoor cinema and just perfect for this occasion. Let's meet up for a picnic at 6pm, followed by the movie from 8pm.
The movie for the night is 'The Lighthouse', a hypnotic and hallucinatory tale set to become a future cult classic from visionary filmmaker Robert Eggers. Protected content
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1. START / FINISH - DOORS open at 6pm. PICNIC at 6pm, MOVIE starts at 8pm. Duration of movie is Protected content .
2. FOOD / DRINKS - Bring your own (including alcoholic beverages) or buy at the venue. Bar and limited food options available at the venue. Check the website for details Protected content
3. TICKETS - Buy your own ticket upon arrival. Ticket packages available, ask at the counter or check website.
4. SEATING - Seats are limited and cannot be reserved in advance. So come early to ensure you get a seat. I will try to reserve few seats when I arrive by placing my belongings over them, but I cannot guarantee the latecomers will get a seat.
5. LOCATION & PARKING - check the website.
6. COMFORT - bring cushions, blankets and whatever you need to make you feel comfy. Bring picnic blankets if you'd like.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.