Online cooking class
Hopefully, you all are safe and sound. I wish us all to stay healthy and safe, and that this situation improves very soon.
I would like to share a recipe for my fruit salad.
After the salad, my co-host Aziza will show you how to make a QUARANTINI UZ cocktail.
We'll share the link to the online event on April 4.
Ingredients (amount for 2 persons):
1. apple (average size) – 1 pc.
2. pear (average size) – 1 pc.
3. red carrot (average size) – 0.5 pc.
4. orange or mandarin (optional) – Protected content
5. black raisin – 1 tablespoon
6. yellow/white raisin Protected content
7. walnut Protected content
8. cream* (kaymak) – 1 cup (average size)
* instead of cream you can use sour cream (smetana) or plain yogurt (katyk/kefir), but with cream the taste is really good.
Tools & dishes you’ll need:
• a dish for washed fruit;
• a knife;
• a cutting board;
• a tool for peeling the fruit;
• a bowl for mixing the salad;
• 2 tablespoons for mixing the salad;
• 1 tablespoon for the cream;
• 2 cups for raisin;
• hot boiled water in the kettle (about 1.5 cup);
• some special device for crumbling/crushing walnuts.
How to involve kids and other family members?
• make notes on paper;
• taking photo & video during the entire process;
• wash the fruit;
• prepare dishes;
• peel the fruit;
• adding/pouring cream to the dish;
• mixing salad with spoons;
• older people can assist you with cutting fruit.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.