Snowshoeing trip in Nuuksio National park
We will go back to Nuuksio but this time with snowshoes. Natura Viva has a convenient self-service to rent snow-shoes directly in Haukkalampi. The same spot where we met last time.
We will snowshoe around and on our way will stop at one of the grilling areas.
These needed to be reserved and paid in advance in Natura Viva webshop Protected content
Choose bigger or smaller ones. Choose hourly based option. it is 25€/ 12 h.
You will then receive a PIN code that you can use to open the door. It is self-service based. Note that you cannot reserve them at place as they fill the storage based on reservations.
Or bring your own.
WHAT TO BRING
- Dress warm and bring extra clothes for fireplace as you will get cold when you are not walking
- Have good shoes/boots to walk
- Sleeves/ covers over boots are useful as we'll be in deep snow
- If you have skiing sticks bring them along
FOOD and HOT DRINKS
- Bring hot drinks in thermos like tea, hot chocolate, coffee etc.
- And anything you want to grill or warm up like sausages, cheese, sandwich etc.
HOW TO GET THERE
The meeting point is Protected content
We expect you to be there by 10:45. To get the gear and get ready to move by 11:00. We should be finished latest by 15:00.
See you next Saturday,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.