GAMIFICATION - Free interactive seminar
What is gamification and why is it a marketing trend on the rise? How can it help approaching more customers, connecting on a deeper level and building brand awareness and employee loyalty?
Let's find it out during our May’s free seminar!
If you work in Sales, Marketing, Healthcare, HR, Compensation & Benefit, Training, Consulting or run your own business, this content may be valuable for you.
According to a survey conducted by Walker and Customer Think, by Protected content experience will become the most important distinctive element for a brand, more than price and product itself. Therefore, companies are optimising every micro-moment and touchpoint in order to make them engaging, from social media interaction to in-store/on-line experience to after-sales services.
One effective marketing tool to create and maintain connections with a consumer audience is gamification, a strategy that uses recreational mechanisms and emotional highs to engage with customers, prospects and visitors with prizes and rewards, but can also be extensively used to improve the work environment, employee retention and team spirit.
Indeed, the concept of playing a game and possibly winning something stimulates the creative, playful and competitive spirit in pretty much all of us.
What you will take away from this interactive seminar:
- Have a clearer idea of what gamification and serious games are
- Get insights into state-of-the-art methods and technologies, taken from the European research
- Be involved in a game yourself
- Appreciate the possible purposes and multiple features of gamification with real-case examples
- Identify possible applications in your industry/field of interest
- Analyse specific situations brought by participants
The seminar will be held by an InterNations member, Lucia Pannese, founder and CEO at Protected content one of the most highly-reputed companies for gamification in Europe, winner of 14 international awards.
- The event will be held in Italian or in English, according to attendees preferences.
Please note that the seminar is exclusively arranged for InterNations members.
- The nearest metro stop is Caiazzo on the Green Line.
See you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.