Webinar - Nobody Is Perfect but a Team Can Be!
Dear group members,
let’s keep on with our events and professional growth by switching to online.
Whether you are a master or a jack-of-all-trades, in today’s world nobody brings about success if they are unable to work as part of a team. The need for effective teamwork is critical for any business, as most of our jobs involve interacting with others that are not even in the same line of profession.
The webinar will answer questions such as:
- What are the key factors for an effective, high-functioning team?
- How can you better perform as a team member/leader?
- What is your preferred (unconscious) behavior within a team?
- How to improve teamwork from remote?
After a brief introduction to teams and teamwork, we will share our first-hand experiences as a team member/leader. Then you will be given a questionnaire to better understand your behavior within a team and results will be discussed in plenary. Finally, a case study will be presented and you will be invited to role-play in a work simulation and given feedback at the end.
What you will take away from the event:
- acknowledge your personal teamwork strengths and weaknesses
- identify your areas of development
- observe and appreciate other people’s teamwork strengths and weaknesses and use them to build mutually advantageous relationships
- recognize the potential for friction within a team and manage conflicts.
Stay tuned for the webinar instructions and see you online!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.