A Taste of Tango - no dancing partner required!
Don´t miss the opportunity to try a first lesson in Argentine Tango!
Absolutely no dancing experience and no dancing partner are required!
IMPORTANT ! - in order to make it happen...
PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP BUT DONT SHOW UP WITHOUT CANCELLING THEIR ATTENDANCE WILL BE BLOCKED FROM PARTICIPATING IN FURTHER EVENTS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
The spots are limited, so It is first come, first serve.
- After the lesson, you may join the group to have a sunday lunch together in a nearby restaurant (everybody pays separately).
- Contribution to the class, in order to cover the costs for the room and risk: EUR 15
- The class will be taught by Christa&Nathan in English and, if necessary, German and Spanish.
- please bring along shoes with smooth soles. You are invited to dress up a little bit :-)
- We constantly change partners. Therefore everyone will find someone to dance with. If there are more women than men, women will from time to time have the chance to dance together and try both roles. This usually is a great advantage as they will get to know also the female part better by understanding the others' perspective.
Some Tango inspiration:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.