Arts in the Air - Egyptian Cinema@home - Akher ayam el madina
Hello beautiful people :)
In the Last Days of the City. Protected content .
Losing everything he loves, Khalid struggles to capture the soul of a city on edge.
Khalid, a 35 year old filmmaker is struggling to make a film that captures the soul of his city while facing loss in his own life. With the help of his friends, who send him footage from their lives in Beirut, Baghdad and Berlin, he finds the strength to keep going through the difficulty and beauty of living In the Last Days of the City.
1. Caligari Film Prize at Berlinale, Germany Protected content
2. Grand Prix of Festival des 3 Continents, Nantes, France, Protected content
3. Grand Prix of New Horizon International Film festival, Poland Protected content .
4. Best Director at Buenos Aires International Film festival (BAFICI), Argentina Protected content
5. Critics Award for Best Arab Film in Protected content , Arab Cinema Center
6. Jury of Youth Award for Best Film, Festival des 3 Continents, Nantes, France, Protected content
7. Best Film, San Francisco Arab Film Festival, USA, Protected content
Available everywhere until April 17th.
To watch the film:
-Click this link:
- Enter these credentials:
- Click: "WEEK 4"
- You'll find the list of films on the right, click "Akher Ayam El Madina", the second film from the last.
Enjoy! #Egyptian Cinema
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.