Last Horse-ride across Black Mountain (2h BEGINNER Level)
(Last horse ride event)
The equestrian center will book again their horses and their place just for us on Saturday, September 29th.
BE CAREFUL, this activity will be for BEGINNER Levels – MORNING Group!
If you are in this situation, this activity is for you:
- you never had the chance to horse-ride before.
- you tried several times to horse-ride but you always have some apprehension and you have never tried canter.
The ride will be organized from 10:00am to noon so that means the departure from Toulouse will have to be at 9:00am MAX.
The instructor will teach you some security basis before horse-riding.
For your comfort and your security, I invite you to take these types of clothing:
- A long pant (jean or better, sport pant)
- Running/ hiking shoes or boots
- Warm clothes -> do not forget, we will be into the Black Mountain so more refreshing than in Toulouse
- Waterproof and warm jackets
- Helmets will be available at the center
If you plan to ride with your family do not forget to let me know as soon as you are registered (it is impossible to take more than 7 riders).
For those who don't want to horse-ride, there are a lot of hikes to do (1h-2h..more) from the center.
If you want to take your child, there are 2 possibilities:
– under 10 years old, he will ride a pony (you’ll be free to take the pony around the equestrian center but please let me know ASAP);
– more than 10 years old, he will also horse-ride.
1/ Please ONLY if you're sure to come!
2/ Due to a lot of last minutes cancellation, a deposit of 10€ will be asked before Sept 22 to guaranty your participation (please contact me in PM or feel free to come to see me at the next get-together: August 30 and Sept. 22).
Any questions? Do not hesitate to get back to me!
See you very soon,
PS: this place is very nice. If the sun is with us, take your picnic and we will lunch all together!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.