Goodbye summer! Clubbing Saturday night.
Good bye Summer!
We are heading to Roppongi'sProtected content
this Saturday. The club formerly known as Feria, which built a name for itself as one of Tokyo’s best foreigner-friendly establishments. The vanue is located in from of Mid-town, easily reachable from Roppongi station.
This time we've worked out a special deal for our valued members to have Happy Hour from 21:00 to 22:00, 2F Vable Villa is reserved for Internations.
You can go dancing atProtected content
You are welcome to come and join the only truly international community in Tokyo!
See you there!
1. Bring your ID card.
2. Tell receptionists "Internations" at door.
3. Click 'Cancel attendance' if you cannot make it.
4. Please come along and bring your friends.
5. To make the check in faster, mention your FIRST NAME to the host at the door.
6. Mix, mingle and have a great time.
7. Please consume at least 2 drinks during the night.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.