Let's go Hiking
HIKING DAYTRIP, CONSTANZA AREA.
Hiking difficulty: Easy
Distance: 10 kms
Altitude: 1,505 meters
Gained elevation: Protected content
Details will be confirmed to registered participants.
Max number of attendees: 5
• The only way of registration is through the activity´s attending list in the Internations’ page.
• There is no waiting list.
• Participants must register directly.
• Activities are for Albatross Members; who need to be members of Dominican Republic Explorers Group to access the attending list.
• The registered participant should make contact with the organizer at least 5 days after being contacted (first contact).
• For this trip, partial payment of RD$400 must be made in advance (6 days before the activity, Monday 7th of December) for access and tips (guide).
RSVP only if you are fit and healthy, do not have any symptoms of flu or like conditions.
Please cancel your attendance and let us know if you develop any symptoms of flu or like conditions.
Bring first aid items that you might require on this hike. I will be available to provide guidance and support only, the rest is your responsibility.
Here is the map of the trail/area we will hike.
• The list closes 5 days prior the activity (Tuesday 8th of December)
• If you book and cancel before the list closure deadline, we´ll reimburse the pre-payment fee.
Late cancellations and no shows: no reimbursements will be made.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.