SEEK & SPEAK: Afterwork Language Exchange in Bryant Park
Our language exchange events are very diverse, one time we had 8 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish!
- SEEK a partner and SPEAK your foreign language with him or her or practice in small groups.
- This can be whatever you make it: introductory chit chat or serious teaching...
- If you do not feel fluent enough feel free to prepare something in writing or speaking points.
- Please post what language you are native in and what language you would like to practice.
- We will rotate every 20 min between conversation partners so you can offer your native expertise and practice your foreign language skills as well. You do not have to rotate but please keep in mind that everybody who is offering his native expertise should also get the chance to practice his or her foreign language.
- I will have some cue cards with topic ideas to make the conversation easier if needed.
- Please bring snacks and/or drinks if you need it
- We will chat for 15 minutes until everybody is settled.
- At 615pm we start promptly conversing in groups, so please be there in time
- Click on the link to see the map with the exact location where we will be sitting on chairs
- I will also have laminated print outs with the InterNations logo on the tables
- If it starts to rain we will move indoors so please keep my number handy if you are joining late
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.