PARIS FRINGE Theatre Festival 2018
It's time for the third Paris Fringe festival of theatre and performance!
This year they've chosen to have all the shows at the same venue in order to give it a real festival feeling – i.e. have a place to hang out with old and new friends between shows, see things you weren't necessarily planning to see, eat, drink and be merry in a creative and artistic environment...
As it's a festival over several days, we'll have to play it by ear. I suggest we communicate here on this page. At least make a comment saying when you plan to go, and perhaps your phone number too so we can coordinate between each other at the festival.
Personally, I'll try to see as many shows as possible. Also, I will be officially present as a director with the show that I created in Bulgaria earlier this year: AVANT-GARDE. A non-verbal slapstick comedy show to which you can definitely bring your kids too if you have any! We perform it on the Thursday at 7.30pm and the Friday at 6.30pm. Promo video: Protected content
Festival program here:Protected content
TICKETS = FESTIVAL PASS
1. You need a festival pass to see any show.
2. A festival pass costs 20€ (16€ reduced rate).
3. With the festival pass you can reserve tickets for 2 main shows of your choice.
4. The festival pass also gives you access to the full 4 days of other events and non-ticketed shows.
5. You pay your festival pass at the entrance of the festival. Please note that you can only use cash.
6. Reserve your place(s) for individual shows by email. Make sure you include your full name as well as the title, date and time of the show.
7. If you want to watch more than two shows you can buy additional tickets for 8€ (6€ reduced rate).
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.