Join Us For an Amazing Crepe Party
It's hard to believe but most of the crepes restaurants in Paris serve frozen crepes, industrial batter or batter made with low quality ingredients.
As professional chef I propose you to discover my homemade traditional crepes made with the best ingredients and a very special surprise for the topping!
The fillings are brown or white sugar, salted buttered caramel from Brittany, dark chocolate, Nutella, strawberry jam, banana.
A selection of apple juice and cider will be available
- Attendants are kindly asked to pay a drink for the privatization of the place (between 3,50 € and 8 €)
- All the crepes are sold at cost price (2 € each, no change for hygienic reasons please bring coins)
- Not suitable for gluten or milk allergy sufferers
- Please only sign up if you are 100% sure that you'll be with us
- Please respect physical distancing, use of masks compulsory, wash your hands on a regular basis and use hydroalcoholic gel.
For those who are interested you can attend just before the crepe party to the guided tour in a famous cemetery Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.