Warming Healthy Winter Soup
Let's get all warm and cosy with this vitamin full wonderful soup made all with seasonal veggies.
Ingredients... cause I would love you too cook along and share this experience with all of us 💞
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium carrots
- vegetable stock
- 1 chunk of rutabaga or celery root or parsnip ( whichever you prefer)
- 1 small/medium fennel
- 1 handful pearled barely or brown rice ( soaked from the day before), but you can leave the grain out if you prefer.
- oregano or marjoram, eventually tarragon.
- Protected content tomato paste.
- Protected content coconut cream or other cream of your choice (unsweetened please).
- a wedge of lemon ( just in case you like your soup a tad more tangy).
See you all next week!👩🏻🍳👨🏽🍳
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.