A Tudor Christmas @ Hampton Court Palace
There is plenty to do and see at the palace - everyone is free to do whatever he likes:
- Step back into an Elizabethan Christmas in Henry VIII's Tudor apartments
- Join the choristers from the Chapel Royal and sing some of your favourite carols (11:00, 14:00 and 15: Protected content slots)
- admire the Great Hall decorated for Christmas and visit the infamous Haunted Gallery in the State Apartments
- see the lost dress of Elizabeth I and the iconic Rainbow Portrait
- warm up in front of the roaring fire in Henry VIII's Kitchens and see what the chefs are cooking up for the Queen and her court
Please be in time at the meeting point, we will not wait for late comers. My phone number will be available until 11:00 (calls only, I will not answer texts or messages on InterNations) - after that I'm afraid I will switch it off and enjoy the visit.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.