Grand Union Canal Walk + picnic in the park
Please read carefully the rules of the walk below:
- The event is happening entirely outdoors - we will walk along river Brent on the Grand Union Canal walk, from Syon Park to Ealing, then stop in Walpole Park for a lunch/coffee. This is a lovely walk by he riverside and we can even do some blackberries picking on the way.
- the meeting point will be communicated to the confirmed attendees only on saturday evening
- the number of attendees is limited to 6 (as per Government guidelines) - however I will not setup an attendee limit to the event as I know how people sign up then don't show up.
- in order to be considered on the attendees list, please text me on my mobile with your name and confirmation of attendance. No later then Saturday afternoon, please. The first 5 people who confirm (I will be the 6th), will be put on the list.
- we will not huddle as a group, but keep the social distance between us
- feel free to bring a packed lunch or snacks. There are plenty of cafes on the Ealing high street, including Santa Maria pizzeria (one of the best Italian pizzerias in London) where you can pick up something as take away.
Please be in time, we will not wait for late comers. If you need to get in touch, please call - I will not answer WhatsApp, texts or messages left on InterNations website. I will be reachable until the start of the activity Protected content AM - after that I will enjoy the walk and not taking any other calls.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.