Meeting Your Inner Peace; Satyananda Yoga and Trataka
Welcome to New Year and a new possibility to start over/continue discovering kindness and love to self.
Two-hour class of Satyananda Yoga will help you to come closer to your inner peace. We continue with Trataka - meditation on candle flame. This practice helps to balance nervous system, relieving nervous tension, insomnia and just when you are feeling blue during the winter season. No experience required just come as you are.
The practice includes:
- Asanas (physical postures), we'll also practice a gentle adjustment of positions comfortable for your body form today
- Pranayama - Breathing Exercise
- Yoga Nidra - deep relaxation (yogic sleep)
- Trataka (meditation on candle flame)
- the cost is Protected content and reduced cost for students, unemployed and pensioners - Protected content .
- bring with you comfortable clothes; yoga mats and blankets are provided at the Yoga center
- please let me know if you have any chronic pain or any medical condition that I need to be aware of (just send me a pm)
- it is ok to bring a friend with you :)
Warm wishes, Viktoriya
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.