English Through Drama for Intermediate Level
Welcome to a FREE first lesson of the first module of “English Through Drama for Intermediate Level”. The purpose of the free first lesson is to give you the opportunity to try the drama form of teaching and learning, and also to test your level of English and find out if this course is suitable for you.
Why English Through Drama?
- Drama can inspire students´ imagination, creativity, motivation, collaboration and English learning skills all in meaningful situations.
- Drama activity combines action and entertainment for students while achieving the teaching goals spontaneously.
- Drama encourages different learning styles and intelligences – visual, auditory, kinaesthetic and tactile.
- Students acquire skills in authentic, fully contextualized and interactional manner.
- They develop or improve a sense of confidence in their abilities to learn the target language
In our first lesson we will go back in time in late Victorian London through The Importance of Being Earnest, A Trivial Comedy for Serious People by Oscar Wild.
We start on the 11th April from 18.00 – 20.30 in the class room of the Protected content
The places are limited so please confirm or cancel as appropriate. If the places are filled but you still want to try the course, please send us a personal message via InterNations or directly to the Facebook page of the association: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.