"Malta – A Brexit Solution" one of the speakers: Joseph Muscat
At the moment, there are around twelve thousand British nationals residing in Malta as ordinary residents or as beneficiaries under tax or retirement schemes. When the UK leaves the EU regime, they may lose rights such as social security benefits, rights to free education and eligibility of working in Malta.
To answer some of these questions, Frank Salt Real Estate has teamed up with some of Malta’s leading professional services firms, and is organising an Evening Seminar titled ‘Malta – A Brexit Solution’. Protected content The event will also feature interventions by Prime Minister Dr Joseph Muscat and The British High Commissioner for Malta HE Stuart Gill OBE.
Who should attend:
• British residing or work in Malta
• individuals with business interests in UK-based companies
• Other Malta-based expats with a connection to the UK
What topics will be discussed?
• The impact of Brexit on individuals and businesses
• Malta residence programme available to British nationals
• The Maltese property market
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.