Secret Santa porch delivery (EVENT CANCELLED)
Oh oh oh... the jolly time of the year is back! So let's put some randomness in the merry mix!
Please read everything below before registering.
Secret santa porch delivery rules:
A. You make/buy a small gift Protected content value).
B. Matches are randomly assigned by a draw.
C. You drop the present under the porch of the person assigned to you during St Nicholas day (=6th December), before 6pm. You receive yours in the meantime.
D. At 9pm that same day (still the 6th!) we gather on zoom to open our presents together, crack some Xmas jokes and all.🎄🎁❤
A few important guidelines:
- To register you MUST live within this perimeter: Ossington (on the west), Bloor (on the North), River street (on the East) and the lake on the south. Sorry but due to practical concerns, mermaids and humans living outside of this square are out.
- any negativity or mention of a certain pandemic is banned from this event! (grinches can host your 'anti-Xmas/satanist/conspiracy theory' party at a later stage)
- As I can only handle a limited number of people for this event, priority to those who don't have family here or won't return home for Xmas (exception granted for Xmas freaks ^^).
- If you agree to participate to this activity you will need to share your contact details (phone + address to be sent in a private message to me upon registration!)
- By registering you COMMIT to deliver the gift to your assigned person!
- And finally...Extravagant Xmas outfits optionals but warmly encouraged 🥳🤪🤗
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.