5th Royal InterNations Golf Challenge
I´d like to invite you to the 5th ROYAL INTERNATIONS GOLF EVENT. On above mentioned date the Golfcourse zu Gut Ludwigsberg opens its doors & greens for INTERNATIONS to conduct our tournament on royal soil. The city of Tuerkheim, once a sleeping berth for King Ludwig of Bavaria on his way to Lake Bodensee, has therefore a nice palace from 19th century and an old knight manor, housing today the GOLFCOURSE ZU GUT LUDWIGSBERG (Manor on King Ludwigs Hill).
Meeting point will be Protected content All information like birdie books, lunch package, Course Information of the day, scorecards, … will be handed over there. Additionally it’s the best place to socialize, the later on ceremony and food where the sponsored cup is handed over by the manager (he is very international, too).
The Challenge - Rules
Protected content competition in 2 classes (scratch / Hcp)
- Hcp up to 54 for max. 20 players.
- Winner in each class will get an INTERNATIONS CUP for one year as a challenge cup to be handed over to the winner of Protected content tournament by the former year winner
- Extra competition in NEAREST TO THE PIN
- Flights of Protected content
- Flights grouped by fortune at 12:30h
- "PE" or "Platzreife" is a prerequisite, however; International proficiency certificate are welcome and accepted.
- Driving Range open for participants all day to warm up
- The tournament is a non-handicap counting competition
- hcp according to DGV or last years results
- tee times 13:00h // 13:10h // 13:20h // 13:30h
Participants are asked to pay EUR 55 ten days prior the event. This includes:
Greenfee, food after tournament and finally: The cup! The first 20payments will be recognized only.
Please sign in only, when others can count on you and drop out if you realize you won´t match the terms and conditions to give others a chance to be part of the competition. Invoices will be distributed approximately 3 weeks prior event. Participants will be excluded from any ongoing planning and conduction not paying 8 days in advance by the very latest.
Note: The organizers are purely conciliating the golf course possibilities. We therefore take no responsibility for any incidents or accidents or other detrimental events occurring before, while or after this activity. You travel and play golf on your own risk, in a purely private sport activity. With signing up you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have additional questions - please let me know via wall post (!)
All the Best
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.