Sunday Golf in the Mountains - UPDATE!!
What's the best way to celebrate not needing surgery?!
Golf!! (yes, thank you all for your support and care, and let's go play a round!)
Sunday is supposed to be FANTASTIC so let's get out there EARLY.
UPDATE: there are no tee times before 9am so let's get our flights going at 8:30 latest. We are meeting at 8:00 at the reception, first flight teeing off as soon as possible:
Bucher (9 holes)
As you can see on the Greenfee site, if we have a group of 5+, as guests, we only pay 60 EUR - so please come out and enjoy!! And we have one more spot for the second flight.
See y'all out there, two knees and all!!
- anyone can join, but as we are playing a bit far out on an experienced course, you should be experienced playing 9- or 18-holes at a good pace Protected content hours for 9, 4 hours for 18)
- an understanding of the new rules is required as the members and other experienced golfers there will expect you to comply with etiquette
- if you need a ride, please contact me or someone you know coming
- please come early to meet everyone, sign up, pay and warm up!
- if you are playing at a club for the first time, please bring your DGV/handicap card - once you are in the system, it will be easier to book you in the future.
At InterNations, no one PLAYS alone!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.