Saturdays With a Purpose: September Volunteer and Brunch Event
Saturdays with a Purpose (SWAP) is a monthly event that starts off with volunteering at a local NYC organization, and is closely followed with brunch at a nearby restaurant with great reviews.
The goal of this event is to: SWAP a Saturday morning in for a purposeful time contributing to the community and meeting new people!
The September event will feature:
- Volunteering with the Recovery House of Worship Brooklyn, where we will pack and serve food to families in need. ( Protected content )
- Brunch in the Boerum Hill/Atlantic Avenue area (TBD)
- Our events occur rain/snow/shine and have never been cancelled. If we post an event, please assume that it is a GO unless we message you otherwise. :)
- If you must cancel your participation, it is important that you please do so at least 24 hours in advance. That will give us enough time to look for alternate volunteers, as the organizations rely on us to show up as volunteers.
- My # is listed on the event page so please text/call me if any questions.
Excited to see you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.