Saturday Volunteers Needed For Data Entry
Four Protected content needed to assist with data entry for the SPAF registration process of clients.
St. John's Bread & Life is in need of volunteers to provide a helping hand assisting with family registration.
Families registered will be listed as benefactors for SJBL's Sponsor a Family program that will allow underprivileged children and their families to receive meal boxes and toys during the holidays. If interested and available, please contact Al Diefenbach at Protected content or 718.574. Protected content 106.
- Volunteers are needed for 6 consecutive Saturdays as follows:
October 7, 14, 21, 28
November 4, 11
- Time would be:
9am - 3pm for Oct. 7
10am - 3pm for Oct. 14 to Nov. 11.
- Verify the accuracy of data before entering into system.
- Must be computer literate and know keyboarding.
- Training will be provided in maintaining data entry requirements by following the data entry system (program techniques and procedures)
Experience and Key Competencies
- knowledge of keyboard / keyboard skills with the ability to enter data accurately
- attention to details
*Training and lunch will be provided.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.