Be resilient and achieve your objectives
Does it happen to you more often than not, that after investing time on planning, writing the dots on the i's and take care of every detail, you go nowhere near to it and you are left with a feeling of "what did I miss" ?
Do you keep a list of things you would like to achieve and for some reason it seems that these will never become true? Or objectives for Protected content look very similar to the ones of previous years?
Do you sabotage yourself even before you attempt to start working towards your objective?
Are you interested in stopping the habit of filling your head with self-defeating thoughts?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, this seminar is perfect for you!
- Become flexible when the plan doesn't work.
- Embrace "failure" in a different way and hone confidence to try again.
- Understand the real meaning behind "responsibility" and how to use it to be resilient.
- Develop strategies to catch the moments of self-defeat and change them to support your plan.
- Figure out who you really are and use your personality to achieve your objectives
There are limited seats for this event. Rights of Admission reserved.
**** If you wish to attend it is important that you register, this is your FREE entrance ticket ****
We thank you in advance for any donation you wish to make for coffee/tea.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.