Skiing les 3 Vallées in March .. Ça marche!
Hello INs skiers
Please join us on Tuesday October 30th Protected content to talk about our skiing plans for next season. We will reserve a table at Protected content . It is a small area so it should be reasonably quiet.
After the first meeting on October 4th we decided to plan for the following ski trip:
1. Dates: Part or whole of the week of March Protected content
2. Our Base will be the ski resort of Val Thorens at Les 3 Vallées (3 valleys) of France where we can ski also the slopes of Courchevel and Meribel and other slopes on the same ski lift system. Les 3 Vallées is the largest ski area in Europe.
3. Val Thorens offers a variety of accommodation options. There are options to stay at other resorts connected to Val Thorens via the ski lift system of 3 valleys.
4. This is a free format trip and everybody can reserve his own accommodation as it suits him/her but we are happy to assist. We can consider a chalet option if there is interest to stay together.
5. There are a number of options to get to Val Thorens from London. The resort is well connected to Geneva airport by a number of bus companies. It can also be reached by train from London via Paris.
6. Every skiing level is welcomed but most skiers on previous trips have been improved beginners or better.
Between us we have organised 5 INs ski trips over the last few years in addition to personal trips.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.