Ski Week in Bansko-Bulgaria
VIDEO ABOUT THE SKI RESPORT
This trip is good for beginners as well you don’t need to have any ski experience before. Do you always wanted to learn how to ski?
Bansko has easy, medium and difficult ski slops, with a total length of 72 km, the World Championship AlbertoTomba skied in Bansko, starting from Protected content , which is known as the Tomba ski track It has been approved for the Protected content Olympics. You will have the pleasure of skiing all day at these ski tracks.
Price for 1 week ski holiday is £595
The price includes
• Sofia Airport-Bansko-Sofia City center Hotel transfers ( 2.5 hours each way)
• 7 nights Half Board stay in Bansko (open buffet breakfast&dinner) at SPA Hotel sharing the room with same gender person (single room supplement is £60)
• 6 Days lift pass (worth £180)
• 6 Days Hire of ski, poles and boots
The price Excludes
• International Flight to Sofia/ please see recommend flight option
• Travel insurance (Obligatory)
• £70 Extra cost for the hire of Snowboard equipment
• Ski School group Tuition
Ski school group tuition/6 days, 2 hours per day £60
Ski school group tuition/ 6 days, 4 hours per day £100
Snowboard school/3 days, 2 hours per day £65
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.