Hanami celebration & picnic
Spring is here, so I suggest that we catch up for a picnic this time in a parc situated in the close suburbs of Paris Protected content by train from Les Halles).
Hanami (花見, "flower viewing") is the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of flowers; flowers ("hana") are in this case almost always referring to those of the cherry ("sakura").
Here's the Program:
- Each one brings something to share (drinks, food) and we'll seat under the blooming cherry trees for a picnic
- Japanese show:Taiko and Awa Odori around 15 h 30.
- End of the show around 16 h 10
More details on the link below (map included)Protected content
- Le parc est grand donc on va marcher un peu: prevoir des baskets ou des chaussures de marche
- Prenez une nappe/couverture pour vous assoir
- Respectez les consignes qui vous seront données par le staff volontaires.
- Chiens admis dans le parc !
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.