Experience Equestrian Life and Help Us Rehome Beautiful Horses
Join us At Protected content
Ms Vienes is a Horse owner and advocates for animals, especially horses. She spent most of her time as an avid equestrian, from rehoming to finding the right horse lover who enjoys having horses around and having the best companion. Whether you are already an equestrian or it's your first time. We can spend time with the Thoroughbred Horses in collaboration with The Galaxy of Kindness. Let's get together:-)
- Any ready-to-eat food contributions are welcome
- Wear Boots or Robber shoes
- Wear jeans and a comfortable polo shirt
- Bring insect Repellents
- Wear an equestrian outfit if you have
- Kindly Gcash your contribution in advance to confirm your attendance
- We will be travelling via car. If you have a car, please meet us first at the meeting point
- If you want to donate horse feeds or other necessary things to use on the farm for the horse helpers, kindly message for reference.
- Travel time to Batangas takes 2 to 3 hours from manila via car
- Communication is the key:-)
- This is a get-together at a private horse farm where we will be relaxing and experiencing the equestrian lifestyle.
- Please don't click attend if you are not sure; it saves us time:-)
- Suggestions are welcome :-)
Yay! THANK YOU!, and see you all soon:-)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.