For Valentine's month: Mentally Stimulate Me!
In honor of February, the month earmarked for love, we will be playing "Mentally Stimulate Me" (MSM), a card game that asks all the tough questions that you want Bae or Bae-to-be to answer!
HOW TO PLAY: "Winners Thinks Alike"
- All players gets an answer sheet
- The Reader is decided by highest number in normal card deck
- A volunteer shuffles and deals out 20 MSM cards for the Reader
- After each card is read aloud, all players must answer and lay their answer sheets face down. All sheets will be flipped up at the same time.
- Majority gets the points, while all others get nothing. If everyone has different answers, nobody gets a point, and vice versa.
- But even more interesting is the discussion that would ensue.
• What to bring
Bae, Bae-to-be, or just yourself
• Important to know
Event will be at a restaurant, so please come with intent to buy dinner and support the place. Each person is responsible for his/her own bill.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.