Increasing Knowledge and Awareness for Women & Child Development
You are Invited to attend an Educational event on 23 February Protected content , where you can learn something really useful in life and learning about how to help others.
This workshop is to bring people together who have common interests in supporting the community and share their ideas on how to make a difference.
We are inviting InterNations members and NGO professionals to join the event and to participate and encourage other people to learn new skills and to gain knowledge.
If you have talents and skills that you would like to share, please come along and volunteer at the event. We would like to learn from you. E.g. we need Doctors / Lawyers / Nurses / Social workers / Teachers / Counsellors / Therapists / childcare professionals etc…
1. We need to understand what Child Abuse is and the effect it has on children and the family.
2. We need to know how to protect our children from abusers (Child Protection).
3. We need to educate women in terms of women’s health and screening programmes for cervical cancer and breast cancer.
4. Create awareness of girl’s education and women rights.
5. We need to empower women and girls with skills, knowledge and confidence.
6. We need to create a better way to teach sex education in schools and at home and prevent teenage pregnancy and HIV, AID & STD infections.
Please let us know if you would like to get involved and what area would like a volunteer.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.