PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ACTIVITY COULD BE CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN OR BAD AIR QUALITY AT THE LAST MINUTE.
You will enjoy the beautiful view of the mountain. We are going to have lunch around 1PM so please make sure you have enough breakfast. We can have dinner together after hiking.
— What you need to prepare —
1. Clothes : Wear long pants to protect your legs from rocks.
2. Gloves : You need to wear hiking gloves to protect your hands from rocks, trees, and handrails.
3. Shoes : Hiking boots are required.
4. Water : Bring enough water for yourself. Three 500ml bottles of water recommended. You don’t want to be thirsty on a mountain. If you want to drink cool or cold water all day long, freeze your water bottles up to 75% or 80%. If you freeze it 100%, it won’t melt fast enough for you to drink.
5. Lunch : Bring enough lunch for yourself. If you don’t have time to prepare your lunch at home, you can buy rolls of Kimbap (김밥) near by the meeting point. It costs approx. 2,500 won per roll of Kimbap.
6. Snacks : Bring your own snacks if you need them.
- LIABILITY -
While the hosts of the activity will try to guide participants for safe hiking, the hosts or InterNations are not liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur during hiking. Please be aware that you are responsible for your own safety and need to be careful while hiking.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.