CANCELLED due to low participation - Mountain Hiking
- NOTE -
(1) Even if the weather is bad on the day of the hike, we will get together and have lunch together.
(2) The difficulty level of this hike is moderate to difficult. You need to be physically fit to enjoy this hike.
(3) We are going to have lunch out in the cold air on the mountain. It’s a great experience.
The peak of this mountain is Protected content high. This hike will take a total of 8 hours including 5~6 hours of walking, 1 hour for lunch, and a total of 1~2 hours of rests. We are going to have lunch around 13: 00, so have a big breakfast and bring some snacks for yourself. We will have dinner together at a local restaurant after the hike.
— What you need to prepare —
1. Clothes: Bring extra upper wear to put on during lunch to keep your body warm.
2. Gloves: You need hiking gloves to protect your hands from rocks, trees, and handrails. (You can buy gloves at a shop near the meeting point.)
3. Shoes: Hiking boots are required.
4. Water: 1 bottle of hot water. 2 bottles of cool water.
5. Lunch: Bring enough lunch for yourself. If you don’t have time to prepare your lunch at home, you can buy rolls of Kimbap (김밥) near the meeting point. It only costs 2,500 Won per roll.
6. Snacks: Bring some snacks if you need them.
- LIABILITY -
While the host(s) of the activity will try to guide participants for a safe hike, the host(s) or InterNations are not liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the hike.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.