Cycle and Pub Lunch - Aldworth, Off-road - Moderate
Join us again for a Sunday ride and lunch from Reading along country lanes, ending up in a pub for lunch en-route. This ride takes us over to Caversham then and then on offroad tracks, lanes and quiet roads to via Goring onto the Ridgeway to Aldworth for lunch and then a circular route coming back to Reading. The pub is tiny but has a beautiful beer garden where we can sit and eat.
Total riding time about 4 hours and about Protected content in the pub. There are some hills, some on, offroad tracks and we will be doing nearly 30 miles, so make sure you are physically prepared for it and take snacks and energy supplements as well as enough water.
Meeting at the Protected content ! Make sure you are on time because we will not wait. Don't come if you haven't signed up or informed me personally at least 4 hours before the ride.
* Suitable for mountain bikes and hybrid bikes.
* Please come equipped with helmets, gloves and suitable clothes (waterproof/windproof jacket as well as suitable top and leggings)
* Bring water bottles recommended.
* Bring a snack (nuts, fruits, cereal bars) if you need it because we will only have lunch at nearly the end of the ride.
* Make sure you have good front and rear lights on your bike, fully charged or with spare batteries, because it may be dark when we get back
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.