Indian Summer in Montreux
Amazingly popular one-day-trip of summer- Protected content be held in its usual format for the last time on the 19th of September.
Make new friends, have a great time and experience the pearl of Lake Geneva!
9. Protected content fromProtected content (there are few cars, but currently only 4 seats are available)
11. Protected content pause at the most beautiful rest station of Switzerland (small bites and soft drinks / beer are provided by the organiser)
12. Protected content to Chillon Castle and walk along the lake to Montreux
13. Protected content - dinner at the local bistro
15. Protected content - walk around the city; visit to Queen museum; photoshooting near Freddie's statue followed by the story of Queen in Montreux; visit to Jazz Cafe; shopping
18. Protected content - snack at the lake
18. Protected content back to Zurich
You will have the chance to see some special things and very cool places!
Please, contact organiser to reserve your seat or to schedule the meeting time in Montreux if you wish to go by train.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.